"Hi! I am the mother of three wonderful adult children and five fabulous grandchildren. "Scripture Memory Songs" came from a deep desire for my grandchildren to know God's Word.
All of the "Scripture Memory Songs" are recorded by children, ages 4-14. These children sing a variety of styles ranging from quiet lullabies to lively rhythmic melodies. The catchy tunes stay in their head and God's Word does, too!
As a retired music teacher, I readily identify with kids and their music. These "Scripture Memory Songs" are Bible verses put to music that children respond to immediately. They instantly become quiet, listen, smile, engage, and sing as they spontaneously absorb the Words and sounds they hear.
Children are designed by God to readily absorb His truths. Bible verses that are memorized early in life and stay with children throughout their lives. There is no better way to memorize than through singing!
There is no greater gift to give our children than to teach them to love God's Word and hide His truths in their hearts. It is my prayer that many children, and adults, will benefit from "Scripture Memory Songs."
In His grace,
Rebecca “Becky” Lou
Share The Gift Of Scripture
- How familiar is your child with the Bible? As adults, we challenge our children to learn many facts in their formative years. Do we, however, neglect to challenge their Spiritual growth and training?
- How many Bible verses has your child memorized?
- What greater gift do you have to offer your children than teaching them to love God's Word and hide His truths in their heart?
- Without God and His Word, our children have no defense against the growing evil around them.
- "Scripture Memory Songs" are being enjoyed by parents, grandparents, homeschoolers, church leaders, VBS leaders, and others who desire to plant the seeds of God's Word into the lives of the children they cherish.