Hi! I am the mother of three wonderful adult children and five fabulous grandchildren. "Bible Lessons and Scripture Songs for Dancing in His Arms" came from a deep desire for my grandchildren to know God's Word.
"Bible Lessons for Dancing in His Arms" is an exciting way to become more familiar with the Bible. There's something for everyone, ages 3-103! The Bible Lesson Sets are designed for all ages and perfect for the family. There are lessons and ideas for the very young as well as the very old.
Each Bible Lesson Set includes: The Beginning Lesson, Bible References, Lesson Scripture Prayers, Additional Devotions/Ideas, Original Artwork, Let's Dig Deeper, and a Review. As age, interest, and spiritual maturity increases, the intensity and depth of the Bible study also increases.
All of the "Scripture Songs for Dancing in His Arms" are recorded by children, ages 4-14. These children sing a variety of styles ranging from quiet lullabies to lively rhythmic melodies. The catchy tunes stay in their head and God's Word does, too!
As a retired music teacher, I readily identify with kids and their music. These Scripture Songs are Bible verses put to music that children respond to immediately. They instantly become quiet, listen, smile, dance, and sing as they spontaneously absorb the Words and sounds they hear.
Children are designed by God to readily absorb His truths. Bible verses that are memorized early in life stay with children throughout their lives. There is no better way to memorize than through singing!
The Bible Lesson Sets and Scripture Songs can be used together or separately. Both spark interest and enthusiasm as the Lord becomes real to each life.
There is no greater gift to give our children than to teach them to love God's Word and hide His truths in their heart. It is my prayer that many children, and adults, will benefit from my "Bible Lessons and Scripture Songs for Dancing in His Arms."
In His grace,
Rebecca “Becky” Lou
Share The Gift Of Scripture
- How familiar is your child with the Bible? As adults, we challenge our children to learn many facts in their formative years. Do we, however, neglect to challenge their Spiritual growth and training?
- How many Bible verses has your child memorized?
- What greater gift do you have to offer your children than teaching them to love God's Word and hide His truths in their heart?
- Without God and His Word, our children have no defense against the growing evil around them.
- "Bible Lessons and Scripture Songs for Dancing in His Arms" are being enjoyed by parents, grandparents, homeschoolers, church leaders, VBS leaders, and others who desire to plant the seeds of God's Word into the lives of the children they cherish.